This Sound Editing Workshop is being run by the Irish Community Archives Network (iCAN) in association with OHNI.
The workshop will delivered on-line on Saturday, 18 September, 9am-12pm.
Registration is free of charge, but the number of places is limited.
Prior to the session participants will be asked to:
- Have a sample interview recording in .MP3 format (Can supply instructions on converting from .WAV if required)
- To have downloaded the free Audacity software (instructions can be provided)
9am to 10am
- Ensuring right conditions for best quality recording
- Tour of editing tools
- Editing demonstration including audio quality
10am to 10.10am
10.10am to 11am
- Participants are given some short practical exercises to undertake in real time using their own PCs and audio recordings
11am to 12pm
You can now register for this workshop on Eventbrite.