– Special discounted rates for our events
– Early registration options for many events
– Sessions at networking events for members-only
– Email updates highlighting events of interest to the oral history community, job / consultation opportunities etc.
– Opportunities to get involved on OHNI sub-committees to help shape the organisation (we are always looking for members to become more involved, if you would like to learn more please get in touch)
– Members can submit their projects for consideration for inclusion on our website’s projects page:https://oralhistorynetworkireland.ie/projects
– And this year we will re-launch our discussion forum for members only.
As always, if you have suggestions for improvements, other event types, other things you would like us to offer for our members we would love to hear from you via email@example.com or through our social media pages.
To become a Member of the Oral History Network of Ireland, please complete the form below, and click on the Submit button, which will take you to Paypal to complete your payment.
If you wish to pay by cheque, please contact us at the email address above.