– Special discounted rates for our events
– Early registration options for many events
– Sessions at networking events for members-only
– Email updates highlighting events of interest to the oral history community, job / consultation opportunities etc.
– Opportunities to get involved on OHNI sub-committees to help shape the organisation (we are always looking for members to become more involved, if you would like to learn more please get in touch)
– Members can submit their projects for consideration for inclusion on our website’s projects page:https://oralhistorynetworkireland.ie/projects
– And this year we will re-launch our discussion forum for members only.
As always, if you have suggestions for improvements, other event types, other things you would like us to offer for our members we would love to hear from you via email@example.com or through our social media pages.
To become a member or renew your membership of the Oral History Network of Ireland, please select the membership type below, complete the form, and submit your payment via PayPal. If you wish to pay by cheque, please contact us at the email address above.